The 15 Song Album collection:

No, I just somehow managed to miss three entries.
Should have checked that I am on the last page before posting! :-(

01 - Saltación - Lucrecia Dalt.
02 - Macaroni - Perfume
03 - It -Tights
04 - Tenn Jinn - Byzantine Fire
05 - Sad Feelings - Northern Dream
06 - All Because Of You - Raymond Froggat
07 - The Prodigal Scum - G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.

Fixed it, I hope.

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
Well as for the comments that this list don't make sense...I have something to say. This gem was recorded in the 70's and no-one knows about it. You can downloaded it on Soulseek. There's another masterpiece on the album - 'Memory (don't fail me)'.

02 - Macaroni - Perfume
03 - It -Tights
08 - Habits - Athanor

If i may......

It's one thing to list classic rock songs with a connecting theme...... this has been the what this thread has been about since square one.

However this has no theme other than meaningless confusion and is not in keeping with the intent of the thread..

IMO this thread is now dead as the rules have been thrown out the window.
So, what now the point?

Last edited:
It's one thing to list classic rock songs with a connecting theme...... this has been the what this thread has been about since square one.

No, it hasn't. Classic rock was mentioned no where in the original post. Insisting on one genre of music is like going to the sweet store and only ever buying liquorice- a very limited palette. I've even posted opera!

However this has no theme other than meaningless confusion and is not in keeping with the intent of the thread.

Actually this is one of the most original ideas on the thread. With the number of people who play and the amount of musical knowledge they have its pretty hard to post a song that no one else knows of. And as stated, if you do recognise it call it out and the post is wiped.

IMO this thread is now dead as the rules have been thrown out the window. So, what now the point?

So start another one - 'The Classic Rock Mix Tape'. I'd be interested to see if that can run for 4yrs and generate nearly 10,000 posts.

This ones a rolling stone........

Last edited:
02 - Macaroni - Perfume
03 - It -Tights
08 - Habits - Athanor
09 - Daniel - Bat For Lashes (just to test the water - go on, call me on it:D)

BTW, just about the whole thread is about "classic rock" and classic songs..:)

First and second albums included jazz, classical & folk. Not so much these days.....

Anyhow it's the album ideas that make this interesting - more off the wall types are all that's left now. I think I introduced the double album with A & B sides. Maybe some more of those with opposites on each side might be fun?

I'll shut up now

Last edited:
02 - Macaroni - Perfume
03 - It -Tights
08 - Habits - Athanor
09 - Daniel - Bat For Lashes
10 - Rihwa - Kawaii Onegai ?KAWAII ONEGAI?short ver?? by Rihwa - YouTube
11 - The Legend of the U.S.S. Titanic - Jamie Brockett