The 15 Song Album collection:

01 - And You And I - Yes (Steve Howe says "Okay" at the beginning of the song)
02 - The Ocean - LZ (John Bonham counts in)
03 - The Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd ("There is no dark side in the moon, really. As a matter of fact it's all dark")
04 - Our Man In Havanna - Roger Eno & Kate St John ("Do like to have a cup of coffee, Mr Smith (?)?")
05 - No Christmas For John Quays - The Fall - from the live album Totales Turns. Smith grumpily exhorting the band to "stop showing off" & "get it together"

03 - The Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd ("There is no dark side in the moon, really. As a matter of fact it's all dark")
04 - Our Man In Havanna - Roger Eno & Kate St John ("Do like to have a cup of coffee, Mr Smith (?)?")
05 - No Christmas For John Quays - The Fall - from the live album Totales Turns.\
06 - Yazoo - In My Room

05 - No Christmas For John Quays - The Fall - from the live album Totales Turns. Smith grumpily exhorting the band to "stop showing off" & "get it together"
06 - Yazoo - In My Room
07 - Get Like You Used to Be - Chicken Shack

06 - Yazoo - In My Room
08 - Golden Earring - Bombay YouTube

06 - Yazoo - In My Room
09 - Hello It’s Me - Todd Rundgren (non-radio edit version has two false starts, him telling someone to give him a break a second and a count in )

Joined 2007
Paid Member
06 - Yazoo - In My Room
09 - Hello It’s Me - Todd Rundgren (non-radio edit version has two false starts, him telling someone to give him a break a second and a count in )
10 - Love - Traffic - Someone with an English accent (Chris Wood?) asks "Are we playing in E Steve?"

06 - Yazoo - In My Room
10 - Love - Traffic - Someone with an English accent (Chris Wood?) asks "Are we playing in E Steve?"
11 - Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast - Pink Floyd

06 - Yazoo - In My Room
12 - Up On The Catwalk - Simple Minds ( Drummer counts in at beginning of the song )

06 - Yazoo - In My Room
12 - Up On The Catwalk - Simple Minds ( Drummer counts in at beginning of the song )
13 - The Pizza Tapes - Garcia Grisman and Rice (The 3 of them talk throughout the recording)

06 - Yazoo - In My Room
13 - The Pizza Tapes - Garcia Grisman and Rice (The 3 of them talk throughout the recording)
14 - Breathe - Pink Floyd ( man talking during intro )

06 - Yazoo - In My Room
14 - Breathe - Pink Floyd ( man talking during intro )
15 - Translucent Carriages - Pearls Before Swine (a voice is reciting the Greek historian Herodotus: "In peace, sons bury their fathers/ in war, fathers bury their sons")