The 15 Song Album collection:

Are we stuck again ? .... i 've added a 3rd ( again ) to move things along but someone else choose whats next ..

01 - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham
02 - Kom (Come)- Timotej (URRRRRK!)
03 - Making Your Mind Up - Bucks Fizz
04 - Ballroom Blitz - The Sweet
05 - Macarena - Los Del Rio
06 - Last Christmas - Wham (ok, maybe a bit too obvious, 'cause I don't know barely anyone who likes crap like this)
07 - jibunngainai - salyu x salyu
08 - Agadoo - Black Lace
09 - Nothing Compares To You - Sinead O'Connor
10 - Don't bring me down - ELO YouTube
11 - Red Red Wine - UB40
12 - The Sound Of Silence - Disturbed ( specifically this version )
13 - The Birdie Song - The Tweets
14 - All The Things She Said - t.A.T.u.
15 - Love Is All Around - Wet Wet Wet

I've been away for a few days, now just looking back over the last few days I think that last theme has to qualify as the most bizarre since I joined in FEB 2015!

As for my thoughts on the lists contents, 9 is the only decent one that I know off.
I'm not familiar with a few of the others, but that's probably for the best given some of the comments

I'd say No13 was probably the worst on the list.

Last edited:
Some years back I attended Lincoln Steam Rally for the weekend. A couple of friends decided that to enliven the weekend we would each purchase an item of tat from the many sales stalls. The items would be rated in order of bad taste by a lady known to stand no nonsense. The loser (ie the person having the least bad taste item) had to display all three items on their mantelpiece for a number of months. The most tasteless item was deemed to be the copy of Orville in picture sleeve purchased by yours truly. Was I glad to be rid of that!