The 15 Song Album collection:

Right now i've rested my brain ..... the requirement is songs that have a title thats an anagram ALREADY and NOT songs whose existing titles have been changed to an anagram by us ...yes????
If so my post doesn't meet the criteria along with a few others i guess..... next time can we go back to songs beginning with A or something equally as simple please :)

Read it backwards :D

Yeah..I see it now, it is just that for me, and most anagram or word puzzle enthusiasts, a name is not a word, being totally unfixed or definable. Most Anagram solvers include no names.

The fact that we now must chose obvious anagrams still presents me with a problem of comprehension, or a need for verification.
I guess you wanting us to chose songs with "deliberate and intentional anagrams" used in the knowledge of the song writer at the outset.

Who is to know if the song; "Hits The Head - MC Serch", isn't just a simple anagram for - "The S**t Head"

Could we have the anagrams and explanations included in brackets after the song title...to illuminate the obvious for those not in the know of the background the songwriter intended...
Cal whats the story behind your "Altered Boy" - Early to Bed?

Last edited:
Right now i've rested my brain ..... the requirement is songs that have a title thats an anagram ALREADY and NOT songs whose existing titles have been changed to an anagram by us ...yes

Well, you got it! So I have to elaborate a little bit more and ask each contributor for the real title and a reference (album, year, YouTube URL...) or pass it:

01 - Alucard - Gentle Giant (Gentle Giant, 1970)
02 - A Fine Robot - Robert Parker
03 - Red Moon - Al Di Meola
04 - Angel - Sarah McLachlan
05 - Altered Boy - Jimmy Buffett
06 - Halter - Frank Zappa
07 - Empty Pool - Cibo Matto
08 - Somersault - Zero 7

Best regards!

I think we should put the actual title first then the anagram...

01 - Alucard (Dracula) - Gentle Giant (Gentle Giant, 1970)
02 - A Fine Robot - Robert Parker
03 - Red Moon (Doormen) - Al Di Meola (Consequence Of Chaos, 2006)
04 - Angel - Sarah McLachlan
05 - Altered Boy - Jimmy Buffett
06 - Halter - Frank Zappa
07 - Empty Pool - Cibo Matto
08 - Somersault - Zero 7

Last edited: