• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Teres Turntable bearing 2008 group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Teres Bearing shipping

All the bearings have been shipped out Monday (with the exception of one who has not payed yet), My apologies for holding off until then but I wanted the weekend to collect the rest of the payments so I could make 1 trip to the post office. They are priority mail and the first batch in US have made it to their destinations so the 4-5 days US.

Bill

Diyaudio donation

I would like to thank these individuals for their donation of the over charged $15 to the DIY Audio forum,
Ed LaFontaine , Jims, 615498, Sklimek, Mjounot,Reneb, Wirewiggler.

Bill

Transaction Details

Business Name:
diyAudio (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
diyaudio_customerservice@nicheip.com
Payment Sent to:

webmaster@diyaudio.com

Total Amount:
-$105.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$105.00 USD

Item Amount:
$105.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
Item Title:
diyAudio.com Begathon
Date:
Apr. 21, 2009
Time:
14:10:36 PDT
Completed

Shipping Address:
No Address Provided

Business Contact Information

Customer Service Email: diyaudio_customerservice@nicheip.com

Funding Type:
PayPal Funds
Funding Source:
$105.00 USD - PayPal Account

George,
Your order was an added on after I had closed the buy and was on vacation. You had contacted Chris directly and he added you on, Chris did not add the extra spindle to the order. I did not bill you for an extra spindle. You also requested I refund you the extra $15 for the thrust plate and I did. I did have to purchase an extra one I was missing to complete an order so Chris does have some for sale. I would recommend you contact him directly.

Here is a breakdown of what you paid: I received a $239.88 from you less the $15 I refund is $224.88. For that you received (1) bearing & thrust plate $192 PayPal fee $9.67 freight $27.10 totaling $228.67. You underpaid me because you had me change the shipping from UPS to USPS after you had paid for the order..

Bill

Ok Bill
A few corrections.
I am one of the original participants,actually me and Pixelplay started talking about a group buy and then you stepped in.My order was placed right from the very begining,check if you want.
Because I happened to be away around the time you finally (geez)decided to collect deposits,I didn't made my paypal deposit and you left me out of the group buy when I e-mailed back you failed to respond,so in fear of loosing my order I contacted Chris myself,me and him have talked in the past way before all this group buy efforts,he offered to sell me a bearing directly or through the group buy(my choice really) BUT I decided to e-mail you one last time and when you heard I was going direct you finally included it me in the group buy and collected the deposit.
I ordered both splindles like most other participants,right from the start,look at the wiki page ,my order shows clear in there.!!!
In regards to the $15,you e-mailed me and offered me a choice of either a refund or donating the money to the website,I chose the refund.I am sure others have done so .In regards to the shipping cost ,,it happened to exceed your original quote when you brought it to my attention in your last e-mail,I immediately offered to pay you back the diference but you never responded back to me until this very moment that you went public.In any case now that I got the package I actually know the shipping cost difference
just by looking at the shipping label,it's $3.89.I will paypal you the money,no worries.
I will get a spindle from Chris.
Lastly I thank you for this group buy,and for letting me be able to buy a teres bearing.
George

I had waited as long as I could to get the numbers up , in the beginning I could hardly get 10 . So I left it open for a while. In the end Chris got in a rush to place the order with the machine shop. At the time I was on vacation with no internet access. I had to borrow a friends laptop with an air card and I did not want use up his air time.

In the end it is what it is, I did the best under the circumstances. In any case I only billed you for what you received and that's what is important.

Thanks
Bill

Ok,
Just shipped the final orders out for Seth and Algar and a couple more donations from Pixelplay and Svein Eric.

thanks
Guys

This email confirms that you have donated $30.00 USD to diyAudio (diyaudio_customerservice@nicheip.com) using PayPal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donation Details

Confirmation number: 28P81107JG845113P
Donation amount: $30.00 USD
Total: $30.00 USD
Purpose: diyAudio.com Begathon

Bearing received!

Hi Bill, just wanted to let you know that the package was waiting for me when I got home yesterday (it probably arrived as I was emailing you... )

The package was clearly labelled and addressed, and the packaging was superb. Needless to say, the contents are in pristine condition and I look forward to making use of the bearing.

Thanks for organising this GB!

Best regards,
Mike S

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.