• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tea-Bag's IXYS Depletion Mosfet Group and SemiSouth R100 JFET group buy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Next week, I am ordering some Depletion SemiSouth SJDP120R085 JFET's.
This is the one mentioned in Nelson's De-Lite article.

I plan on getting a few for personal use and a few for others on the list who have shown interest.

If you would like a pair, let me know fairly soon. These will be $70.00 a pair. I won't have enough to match them.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Looks like everyone has gotten their fets.

I have 2 pair of IXTH20N50D D-Fet's for sale. $15.00 a pair.
I have 5 pair of IXTH6N50D2's for sale. They are 10.00 a pair
I have 2 pair of caddock 1r MP930's for sale, $7.00
I have SemiSouth R100's matched pairs at 60.00.
Week of July 19th, I should have 4 pairs of SemiSouth R085 Depletion JFET's for sale.
70.00 a pair.

Looks like everyone has gotten their fets.

I have 2 pair of IXTH20N50D D-Fet's for sale. $15.00 a pair.
I have 5 pair of IXTH6N50D2's for sale. They are 10.00 a pair
I have 2 pair of caddock 1r MP930's for sale, $7.00
I have SemiSouth R100's matched pairs at 60.00.
Week of July 19th, I should have 4 pairs of SemiSouth R085 Depletion JFET's for sale.
70.00 a pair.

I will buy 2 pair of IXTH20N50D

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I supposed something like this! :)

no hurry! :D

Today when all Germans looked soccer I made final comparison between pumpkin, an X0-clone and Aleph P 1.7 with IRF 610 and even SSR100 in the signal path.

:king::king: For me Pumpkin stays the winner!!!!!!!!!!!! :king::king:

I will continue to substitute all IRF 240 in my BA-1 with SSR100 even on the positive half on the output stage!

I `ll inform you.........:Popworm:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
which brand you can find usually at usual places ?

I mean - second hand ?

second hand is fine, I am not sure what you mean by which brand and usual places...
I am not on a wadia budget :) No way.

Tell you the truth, I have not looked into really replacing cdp, so don't know what good options are. Easy mod, or best off the shelf mid-range player.

I will try to look at this as an opportunity :D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I just meant on any nearby place when you can buy second hand fifi

old Philips CD630 is a sleeper - good for generic tweaks , but nothing major ..... speaking of tweaks ; just changing OPs and caps isn't worth time invested , in my book

then few radical but simple things ( throwing away everything after DAC chip and soldering few parts ..... usual suspects as small jfets and small bjts , and you'll have Wadia killer :rofl:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
R085

New Toys to match up.

Attachments

• SSR085.jpg
    SSR085.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 218
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.