• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tea-Bag's IXYS Depletion Mosfet Group and SemiSouth R100 JFET group buy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Here is the paid list of people.
I will be ordering some additional pairs of SemiSouth's and 6N50D2's.
You can email me if interested. I will report back with lead time asap.

tubesguy
vgeorge
parb
lae2
tonywong
DaveM
woodturner-fran
sandbasser
coffin
presbel
cdeveza
ccliu
khk
hope_n_baffle
wicked1
d3apentode
1001meier
facelvega
puijkh
MEGA-amp
vtr
chertk
crsample
roscoeiii
Dane
Woody
ARGOS
Steve_McC
acaudio
generg
stefan5000
Phi

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Some of you have asked, are there going to be extra's.
There will be extra SouthSemi R100's about 20 pair, about 8 pair extra of the 20N50D's, and 5 pair of the 6N50D2's. I beleive 10 extra resistors as well.
These will be sold on a first come first serve basis.
The current lead time is 2 month's for the depletion mosfet's, and 3 months for the Power JFet's. Both companies usually deliver quicker, but this is not for certain.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I am getting a partial shipment of Depletion Fet's in about 1 week. Mostly 6N50D2'S.
So I will be able to get some order's out of the way that are purely of these type.

There will be another gap in orders, so if more people want 6N50D2's I will be able to order more on existing order.

Let me know if you want some, and did not get in GB.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Update

drjbf1 is in for 2 pairs of SemiSouth

There were about half of the 6N50D2's sent out today, with the caddocks.
Only a few of the 20N50D's were sent out. The rest should be here (I hope) by the end of the month. I sent out based on as many individuals I could complete their order. This means the larger orders are still waiting. So some American's might see these by the end of the week.
Still waiting for the SemiSouth's to arrive to. I expect them to be here last, and sometime in May.

Tea-Bag

Attachments

• caddockMP930s.jpg
    caddockMP930s.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 259
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Okay, talked to Digikey this morning.
The IXTH20N50's have arrived, but were waiting for the remainder ofthe 6N50D2's to arrive. I asked for the 20N50s to ship now.
The 6N's are due end of May now, so shipping first week of June.
I can do partial shipment's to those who ordered a mixed shipment and have not recieved their parts.
Of course those with N50 orders will ship soon.

I will try to also get ETA on SemiSouth devices.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.