tda 7293 and tda 7294 help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sagarverma said:
what bout your single supply plans?done anything?

Not yet. I couldn't get my 3875 to sound correctly (My ears tell me it is fake) and I couldn't find my 3886s so I have to cancel this one for later. Actually I could locate my 3876s, but they have mute like 3886 with worse spec.

Currently I'm busy with CDP buffer using OPA2134. This supposed to receive signal from TDA1543 avter passive i/v. But still doesn't produce any sound :bawling:

pcb

Hi sagar
thanks for all this information.I bought tda7294 3-4years back i dont know their current price.I will give a try to toner transfer method it would be great if i get success in it and try the nail enamel too......:) .For woofers/tweeters u can try Bolton and philips at reliable shops in LR or Bhagirathi mkt or u can use car speakers if u can, I built a 3-way speaker box 4-5 years back and it is working today also. I used philips dome tweeter, a dome midrange and 10" woofer built by one of my friend who build speakers.I too tried to get power toroidal transformers but couldnt find them in retail ,they sell in bulk,however i use EI transformers only from GURU shop.For car smps toroidal cores i get them from MBK Enterprises in LR Mkt. I hope u can get info abt power toroids from them but not sure........
I am looking for the bass ckt plz wait.....
I live in Dwarka and i hope i have replied every question......
:D
Aman

bass ckt

Hi sagar,
here's the ckt. there are two shops in LR mkt which sell philips speakers. u can ask there anyone,one number is i think 416 from where i bought the dome tweeters were very cheap Rs 300/pair and they r working still now.
www.freeinfosociety.com/.../ schemview.php?id=97
u can use tl072 for making a pair of bass amps
pin 2 is (-)input with 10k resistance
pin 3 is (+)input which is grounded
pin 1 is output for ur amp input
pin 8 positive supply
pin 4 negative supply
the ckt can be built on veroboard very nicely
hope it would help
regards
Aman

Attachments

• bassamplifier[1].gif
    bassamplifier[1].gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 947
bass ckt/pcb

Hi sagar,
hows the bass ckt working?? did it help u in any way??
I used the toner transfer method. I couldnt get the hp/kodak photopaper only CENTURY(very thick) was available for 7/- each and i used it and it worked but a few pin holes were not transfered well , i corrected it with paint........:D and etched it another day. It was quite good,i tinned it and populated with components and will test it someday(SymAsym).
Any suggesstions....................:)
regrds
Aman

Re: tinned

aman said:
hi sagar
ohhhhhhhhh... yaar sagar,sorry if u misunderstood.
I just used good quality soldering wire and 35watt solder and went over all the pcb tracks.
Thats all and no liquid at all.....:D
regrds
Aman

do u know bout solution or what is it called in the market lingo at l.r market?

do u know bout any pcb maker person?one who can construct professional pcb's with masking and overlay etc(in India).

or

do u know bout the place where i can get all pcb related maal like mask,overlay transfer,tinning solution chemical,fiber board pcb etc?where can i get double sided boards?

by the way,do u also use epoxy boards or u have fiber boards?

pcb

Hi sagar bai,
when i go to lr mkt i will search for that liquid ,if it exist there i will dig it out.
I know 2-3 pcb maker but they make them in bulk ,minimum 10. I always use epoxy boards and get them from lr mkt, the shopman said that he can make pcb including drilling,tinning and all the necessary thing .He also have double sided epoxy and fiber/phenolic boards. But i dont remember the shop number......:bawling: May be 3** or 4**. He is a Sardarji and sells PA and DJ instruments but i can tell u the exact no. after a few days if.... u wanna know.
BTW which pcb/for what amp???preamp???active crossover???do u wanna really make.
regrds
Aman

hi aman,

sardarji,i know this shop,he will make min of ten.great!what cost?how to cal cost ,via Rs/sq inches or what?

u know two or three persons.great.tell me bout them.

boards r for amp,xovers etc.ten boards each.good.

but if u tell shop no.,it will b gr8.:D

solution,if i know what its called in their lingo,it wil b got easily from chawari bazaar chem. mkt.(chemical shop owner told me to tell the common name and get as much as i need in mins.)

if u can 'dig' plz do so,tinning sol. ,solder mask and overlay transfer.:)

****where to get opa134 series opamps at L.R****

pcb

hi sagar
one of my friend who build speakers used to make pcbs few years back, i think he would be able to tell me something, i will try. I dont remember the shop number though i went there numerous of times....... however i know the way.....but cant explain it..........:D :D
regarding opa134, i think they are hard to get, but u can try in UMI electronic who sells transistors and another one is MEHTA BROS who sells chips.
I could go to that mkt. but i m a bit busy these day, too much work in office. After 9-10 days i will be relaxed and would wander in the gallies......of lr mkt....:)
if u have got something good to built then plz tell me i will also try but dont ask me for the chip amps coz i have built them many and now i m going for the transistor/mosfets.
regrds
aman

Hi Aman,Sagar,
lemme share what I do for my PCB's.I don't do the toner transfer myself.Instead,I take a printout of the PCB layout on translucent (tracing?) paper with a laser printer and give it to those screen-printing guys (those wedding-card printing fellas) along with the appropriate sized copper board.They make the 'screen' and do the transfer on the board after which it's jujst a matter of etching in FeCl3 and drilling(me uses a small manual pcb drilling hand tool).They charge Rs40/- for any no. of boards from one to 20.

pcb

hi sashi,
Yaar... u r doing the same thing that i m going to do. There's a printing press in my neighbourhood and the guy is my old friend,in fact i got printed my marriage cards from him.......:D :D ....and i m sorry for not sending one to u. A few days back i asked him whether he could print some pcb for me and he said that its very easy and he will do it and only he wanted the layout/tracks on a butter paper otherwise it will take more time. But due to lack of time i couldnt get it done though i have got the circuit printed on butter paper.

Hi sagar,
I have also built the 24db/octave 3-way active crossover a few months back and it is working fine. here's the link

www.siliconchip.com.au/ cms/A_30278/article.html

regarding ur amp link. the first one is good but it's hard to get the mosfets for the second one.
if u could make any of these amps plz tell me.
regrds to sashi and sagar
Aman

Sashi said:
Hi Aman,Sagar,
lemme share what I do for my PCB's.I don't do the toner transfer myself.Instead,I take a printout of the PCB layout on translucent (tracing?) paper with a laser printer and give it to those screen-printing guys (those wedding-card printing fellas) along with the appropriate sized copper board.They make the 'screen' and do the transfer on the board after which it's jujst a matter of etching in FeCl3 and drilling(me uses a small manual pcb drilling hand tool).They charge Rs40/- for any no. of boards from one to 20.

hey sashi! where had u been all these years?????????

will they make the component overlay also?Rs 40 for 20 boards !!!!!!!its cheap.:bigeyes:

do boards need to b pre sensitised(cleaning etc) for this process??

where in INDIA r u?

hi Aman

did u make pcb 4 3-way?

THANKS A MANY TO DIYAUDIO FOR ITS EXISTENCE!:angel:

Hi Sagar,
No the boards need not necessarily be presensitised.Only thing to watch out is that the board should be perfectly flat;no warps,otherwise the traces may 'spread'.And the component overlay I think wouldn't work cause the stuff they use comes off rather easily(by rubbing over a few times).
And Aman,too bad I missed out on your card.:bawling:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.