Tapped Horn Fold

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is any way to fold a tapped horn that I have designed in Hornresp around the "BEYMA 15MC700Nd" driver without spending my whole life trying to do it :). I'm familiar with Brian Steele's Excel sheets, but when I try to import the data from Hornresp using the "IMPORT SIM" button in the folding type "SS" excel, and then click the "OPTIMIZE" button, the sheet gives me an incorrect model, attached images below.
By the way, I know the mouth is 8920cm2, but even when I try it with another model like the "v2," image attached below, it still gives me a model with a weird shape or modifies "s1," "s3," and "s4," causing it to no longer have the same frequency response. I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if there is another way to fold my Tapped Horn. By the way, the final dimensions of the folded box don't matter to me; it can be any size. Any response will be greatly appreciated, thank you!!

Attachments

• DIYAUDIO.PNG
    DIYAUDIO.PNG
    5.8 KB · Views: 34
  • DIYAUDIO2.PNG
    DIYAUDIO2.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 42
  • DIYAUDIO3.PNG
    DIYAUDIO3.PNG
    39.8 KB · Views: 41
  • diyaudio4.PNG
    diyaudio4.PNG
    6.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
"Of course, here is the file so you can import it into Hornresp. As I mentioned, the final size of the box and the folding style don't matter, whether it's Tham type, "ss" type, Mth type, etc...
Thank you very much in advance :)

Attachments

• BEYMA 15P1000Fe .txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 14