• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tango U808 and Audio Note Output Transformers for Single Ended Projects

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Selling:

1 pr. of Tango U808, these are the desirable "old Tango", not ISO-Tango, with original boxes. Price for both: 350 EUR

1 pr. of Audio Note 2K5 transformers for 2A3/300B, 90mAmps, with 4 and 8 Ohms secondary outputs. Price for both: 280 EUR.

Items are in Munich/Germany.

best regards, Hartmut

Tango

Hello Harmut,

I have received 2 or 3 messages from diyaudio asking me to reply to your post. If I haven't done in the forum is because I sent you a message with my answer. I have changed the project to another SE amp and the Tango does not correspond to it.

I hope you had received my e-mail explainning the question. If not, please excue me.

Nevertheless, I know people who could be interested, please, let me know by e-mail whow can they contact you.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

jrme

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.