TAD TH4001 clone project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't like to be a party-pooper, but I like insidious marketing even less, so: Is this thread 'commercial'?

I have not seen the initial poster (diycoax) post plans or building methods... tho there are a few vague build / concept tips from other posters.

There are lots of pictures of product (in different woods) and people requesting to buy the product... at least diycoax has responded to only one them on the forum - PMs perhaps?

This had the feel of commercial intent early on (Trojan market research under the guise of a DIY project), and is now developing into?..

Hmmm.

TN-1 and TN-2 crossover for TAD TSM1 (2401) and TSM2 (2402)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.