TABAQ TL for Tangband

Thanks perceval ! A very good find. I have visited that site before but didn't pay attention to those drivers ! So, here is that driver.
SB Acoustics SB12PFC25-8 4'' reed cone mid-bass - 8 ohms

Also, what about this cheap tweeter ? Seems good!
SB Acoustics SB19ST-C000-4 1'' Textile Dome Tweeter - 4 ohm

By the way, that driver's (SB Acoustics SB12PFC25-8 4'' reed cone midbass) frequency response graph doesn't agree with the quoted sensitivity. The graph hardly goes above 85db while they quote 87.5db sensitivity.

@percevalMy bad ! Here is the correct link. But still, the frequency response graph stays below the 85db line most of the time.

SB Acoustics SB12PFC25-4 4'' reed cone mid-bass - 4 ohms

@Spencer Brandsen Thats a very long and exhaustive list. Thanks for posting. But, I have made up my mind to buy that Dayton cap.

One way to go louder
- try FaitalPRO 4FE35 or 4FE32 - both are quite efficient.... But you'll probably need/want to add a tweeter.
- Add a subwoofer (or 2) to take care of the bass end.

I guess that when they already start to look great, they will eventually sound great.. :cheerful:

Attachments

• IMG-1037.jpg
    IMG-1037.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 550
Do you mean the simulations for the TABAQ?
If so, Bjorn shared a lot in his first post PDFs.

If you mean the MJK software, it's not easily done because it runs on old computers only, and the app to run it is no longer available.

You might want to have a look at HornResp. It is actively supported by the owner and runs easily on modern computers.

Do you mean the simulations for the TABAQ?
If so, Bjorn shared a lot in his first post PDFs.

If you mean the MJK software, it's not easily done because it runs on old computers only, and the app to run it is no longer available.

You might want to have a look at HornResp. It is actively supported by the owner and runs easily on modern computers.

Thank you so much for give me that info. I give it a try. Thank you again. Best Regards!

It's the best easily available software at present. The Leonard Audio TL software if you can get the off-line download (it's no longer supported) is OK too, though the damping model IMO is a bit off.

I have it too. I read some comments of you guys about the damping simulation of Leonard Audio TL that is not so accurate. But I really glad for your help and for this amazing people that make those amazing software available for everybody.

Best Regards