Synq 3K6 service manual

Hello. I have this amp from years ago and it has always worked fine but a few days ago the left channel did not work and it damaged my column. I could smell burning. I have opened it and it has two blown fuses on the amp board.
I have checked the two transistors and they are shorted but it does not let me see which transistor it is. It has the identification erased. That is why I need the service manual to identify those components
If someone can pass it to me, I appreciate it. Thanks and regards

Thanks!,
I've been looking at the schematics but they don't match the amplification board. Will there be several versions? I'll put some photos of the transistors
20220420_183605.jpg

Hi Nawual

I think you'll have a hard time finding the service manual.

It's a very reasonable priced amp, and you can actually get a new amp module for 120 euro https://www.new-line.nl/nl/onderdelen-geluid/synq-digit-3k6-02-101a-54638.htm

Even if I'm constructing D amps myself, I would not bother with a repair on this, when you can get a module for such a price.

I'm pretty sure it's not just changing the output fets and you are good to go. I would imagine that the driver is blown as well. Some of the driver (maybe all) is discrete and with black stuff all over, which will be a hassle to get rid of, while testing and repairing ... and that is even if you get the schematics.

Sorry to discourage you like that.

If it's something you want to do to understand the build up and workings and don't mind spending a lot of energy and time it's of course another matter ;)

I have similar problems with a PSSO DP-2400 .... not sure it is worth the energy ;)

my 2 cent
BR Baldin

PS. A guess at the Fet's: IRFB4227PBF

Well, when you think about it, you are right in what you say. I don't know if it's worth trying to fix it.
Anyway, looking again at the schematics, something unexpected has happened. In the same forum there is already a thread that talks about this amp and someone posted the schematics and it does seem to be the correct one.
Here is the link in case anyone needs it.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ETMdTSTbHYIRDhYt-Of9rurkua2-siVz

Ok, that of course makes it a bit easier. Still the output mosfet and flyback diodes are using internal code naming i.e. DYQ42 and DYE8, same goes for the driver chips; IC11,12 = DYIN.
As the rail voltage is 147V, the fets need to be at least 400V same for the diodes ... maybe you can find good alternatives that would work, but not that easy

My guess of IRFB4227PBF is for sure wrong ;)

I would start removing / replacing the active parts in the output section, measuring the parts as they come out to see how far back the damage is done

Also be aware the the PWM part is missing from the posted schematics

One thought, is to desolder the ouput fet + diodes, then put in new fuses. Turn it on and see if there are suitable signals from the gate drivers.
If so I think you could maybe find some suitable replacements which from the other thread seems to be
Diodes: BYC8-600 PJA1827 D5 4163
Fets: K60N30 CE8P1Y

Some of the other active components in the output part might also be fried ....

Hello all, my 3K6 does not power up. I have replaced the main switch and PSU module with no luck. The light on the power switch comes on and that's about it, no running fan, nothing. Disappointing as I only used the amp under 10 times since purchase. Previously, I replaced one of the DIGITAL AMPLIFIER 101B, it just decided not to work anymore... Thank you.