• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Swordfishy/ASPEN FETZILLA power amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Very good!

Now you can use Google translator for the rest of it with moderate results... ;)

Are you planning a 3rd group buy? I would buy another 3 boards with parts

Ciao!
Do

Hugh!

You still alive?

By the way it was really good French! The Google translator was for the other French stuff. But you won't find the nice French Canadian curse words in there! ;)

Do

Hmmm,

I will start moving on this when we are at 30 boards, this OK with you guys?

HOWEVER, we need more reports on the sound quality from guys who have built the FetZilla; this will remove doubt and stimulate orders!!

Thanks for the continuing interest, guys, this is stacking up as one of the most successful GBs on the DIYaudio forum, I'm actually amazed.....

Tres bien, M. Dominic!!

Hugh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.