Switches type number GZUA4125SQ

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me what type number both switches are? They are extremely rusted. They need a change unfortunately.
Looks like one is a single channel switch, the other is a dual channel switch.

Thanks!!
1000074414.jpg
1000074415.jpg
1000074416.jpg

Amp make/model?

If the appearance isn't an issue, you may be able to disassemble them and get them working. The steel casing gets corroded but the contacts often just need a light cleaning. The casing will have to to be scraped until completely free of scale. I applied a grease to the switches. I used the DeOxIt L260CP but they now have a DeOxIt L260D which may be better.

Hopefully someone will have a source for new replacements.

They are so rusted that it's not possible to move the switches. Cleaning is not really an option.

Type number of the amp is a GZUA 4125SQ

I suppose its a pretty standard switch. But I never ordered any of these switches new. Mostly took them out of unrepairable amplifier, but in this case I would like to buy them new.
Doesn't need to be the exact same switch, as long as they will work I'm very happy :)

Yep, thats correct. I measured from a good working switch as reference. The possible switches:
6 pin 2 position
12 pin 2 position
11 pin 3 position.
The distance between the pins is +- 2mm (maybe 2.1-2.2mm)

Really hard to find switches like this in my area. They all have a slightly different model.