Sweet Jesus !!! Another F3 ! (56K ? No dice !)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, Nelson!

If we moved from ALEPH cross ZV9 to F4, which ones I built it we get a hardening (mainly on the bottom end), increasingly more airy and precise sound for me. At the same time continually less romantic.

What is your opinion from the above statement?
How much you can refute it or to support based on your experiences valued highly?

Gyuri

I know this is absolutely off topic even off forum!
BUT!
This terrible boys! I looked at the second part of the film now. Those few threads my hair all remained as sky chin.
My heart is pounding, than a pneumatic hammer.
I start thinking that I went mad totally. I think that that are the whole world surrounds, together with my son's death, only the product of my unbalanced brain. This may not be real. Sting, that let me awake to an end.
This only a bad dream, may not be the reality.
Tell me something.

Gyuri

I am sorry.

Apology but I omit it always the "is" particle, what in the Hungarian this we only think, it is we are not necessary to declare it, or writing it down.
Anyway how interesting, that just in the topic of Sweet Jesus, the potty was tipped out.
I swear that I did not do it deliberately.

Gyuri

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• 3d smile 168.gif
    3d smile 168.gif
    23 KB · Views: 175
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.