Super Sanken Final Stage "Tauro"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
TT Amp

the last design have two rails and each one is in phase
with his complementary

enjoy:)

Attachments

• ttamp.jpg
    ttamp.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 300
www.hifisonix.com
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Stee, we admire your tenacity, but read up a bit, download LT Spice and play a bit and then make som e proposals on the forum. Otherwise, you will have a lot of people laugfhing at you.

Start off with some conventional topologies first so you build some experience and understand how a basic amplifier works.

After this stage, there are many experts on the forum that can help guide you in the right direction

(PS: Feedback is actually a very good thing if applied wisely)

OK forget QUAD circuit

the target is:

a new architecture
(here in Italy we are inventors)

to have the sound of class A
but with AB bias
without Bridge

the philosophy is:

have two complementary devices instead one
working in phase for each rail
---> because in this way
the character of N and P device are superimposed
like class A

now, after your help, the project have a potential solution
please don't lose patience now:eek:

Stee

Very nice of you to pay homage to my recreated schematics - I have attached (I hope) another few which show the QUAD circuit element in context as part of the QUAD 34 disc input - You should see that what you have marked as output is actually a feedback point and the output is a voltage across R33 in the QUAD case and R100 for my circuit

Please do not give up on this but as others have said check your d.c. paths and be aware that Vbe changes will greatly affect the operating point if you do not allow for them

I have in fact made the "low noise inverting gain block" into a current output power amp for driving door magnets to excite guitar strings but that's a different story - The design can be made into a current amp to drive a single speaker but it is class A and has a class A inefficiency

As I said - Stick with it there are plenty of people here to help

Forget what I said above I can only attach part of the drawing - please check my website for the full QUAD 34 drawing

regards

Keith

Attachments

• 334-test.pdf
    84.9 KB · Views: 65
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.