• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

supa phono preamplifier pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

you can bypass T18/20 and R16/20 and C9/10 (called gyrotor in the original article), they are used for noise reducction on the power supply, or simply bypass only the ps regulator (IC1/2, C11/12 and C13/14) and check the result for noise. Depends how good your own +/- 18 V PS is, regarding noise.

BR
Günni.

I'd like to read the original article.
Can someone give me a link to it?

Appreciated
Thanks

I have a technics sl-23 with a audio technica at95e on it. Will this work well with it? Do you still have boards? Do you sell kits with the components or would I have to get them as well? What power does it take?

Thank you for your time.
the Sln work well on yuor turntable , accept +15,0,-15 vdc and you can buy the bare board on my ebay .
if want a complete kit send me a PM.
DIY pcb phono Super Low Noise ELEKTOR preamplifier | eBay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.