• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Subbu DAC V3 - ES9023/WM8804 SPDIF & Power Supply PCB" Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hi Subbu,
any news about the pcb's ?

Cheers !
Hello,

Got the PCBs & DAC chips. Had to go out of town for a week on business and could not start shipping. Waiting for the shipping supplies and the shipping will start soon in the next few days. I will be shipping in batches and publish a list every time a batch is shipped.

Sorry for the delay...

Cheers!
Subbu

Hi!

Where do i find the link to the GoogleDoc for the parts GB? I missed to put my diyaudio nick in the payment for the subbu dac parts gb and i would like to check my status.

I would also like to thank all involved for your initiative and all the work you have put in to this.

Best Regards Christian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.