Studio Reference Amplifier

Hi, all the Wimas come from a German distributor (www.reichelt.de), where I buy the most components. They are not very expensive and the shop also ship internationally. But I do not know the shipping costs to India, but they are listed on the webpage (also in English).

regards Olaf

Thanks Olaf for the information. I did check the site and for India, default shipping is 22EUROS. Way above my budget!. Ok, I will keep looking for a cheaper alternative.
Like I had said before, i enjoy your builds and nice that you test every design before you post files... hats off!!
reg
Prasi

Thanks Olaf for the information. I did check the site and for India, default shipping is 22EUROS. Way above my budget!. Ok, I will keep looking for a cheaper alternative.
Like I had said before, i enjoy your builds and nice that you test every design before you post files... hats off!!
reg
Prasi
Sorry Prasi, in germany the smalest price is 15,89 EUR for shipping by registered parcel up to 2kg to india.

regards Olaf

FR80

Attachments

• APEX FR80.JPG
    APEX FR80.JPG
    387.7 KB · Views: 1,317
Hi Olaf,
what are comparison of sound of SR100 and SR60?... just asking as you have built both of them...:)
Oh, oh! I have built the SR100 over 2 years ago and the modules were never installed in a complete amplifier. The time has never been enough and there were so many new ones to test. Forgive me, but it's not really possible without to hear the SR100 again :).
It may be that they are more comparable.

Sorry again and regards
Olaf