Strong solder, how does it sound?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Quit making me laugh you two.

Dear Mr Palindrome,

Please be advised that your attorney has been in touch with the diyAudio legal team and has decided not to persue the case. The reason? Not sure, but he said something about misguided creativity. He also noted you neglected to advise him that although you had used a word for which there is an acceptable usage, you had done so it in a somewhat demeaning sort of way and as long as it was used in this context, he didn't have a leg to stand on.

Thank you for your valuable input to diyAudio and your future respect of the regulations. ;)

Slightly OT, but relevant: many libraries, schools, and public places with Internet access points use some sort of filtering software. What happens is that a user wants to go to this site, the software looks, sees the word "****", then will not allow the connection ("Not Allowed: Adult Content!"). This happened to me when using an access point at a major airport and trying to get to my own company's website- it saw numerous references to alcohol and drinking (I am a supplier to wineries) and wouldn't allow me to view any pages on the site ("Not Allowed: Alcohol and Drug Content!").

Stupid, yes, very. Prevalent? Yes, sadly.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.