Starting my first LM4780 Gainclone amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well nothing new to speak of really. The design keeps changing on a daily basis hehe, that's just me.

One thing I did find recently and it seems to me that it might be of interest to others is some cable I stumbled upon by accident. I was looking for some shielded signal wire to use (my amp will not be enclosed in a metal enclosure) from the RCA jacks to the chip. Well here is what I came up with. Grab an old USB 1.1 cable from an old/broken keyboard, mouse, etc. It is has four conductors, a metalized plastic foil wrap inner shield, a braided outer shield, and of course a PVC outer jacket. The two pairs of conductors are of different guages (not sure what exactly, 24-30?) and I probably would not use the smaller pair for anything but that makes no difference to me. I just needed the one pair anyways.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.