SSM2019 mic preamp + rod elliott phantom psu

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SSM2019 mic preamp + rod elliott phantom psu HELP!

Hi audio guru's, i recently took the red "audio electronics" pill, and i can't get out of the rabbit hole :).

To be honest, i'm an youtube self taught "schematics reader", and audio production enthusiast... i can solder, read schematics and make simple circuits. Please help.

I have read almost all posts about ssm2019 mic preamp...compared to ina217 threads... it's scarce. Can you give me the link of the most complete ssm2019 mic preamp circuit?....but....my question is about input protection and input capacitors of ssm2019, because the Rod Elliott's phantom power circuit (i already build) have 22uf bipolar capacitors alongside with 10v protection diodes after the 6.8k resistors (i will post the circuits). What's the best way to implement that to datasheet schematic....and what's the value of CG capacitor? I plan to use 10k pot in series with 10ohm resitor for gain( it's 60db than, right? ). After reading lots of Mr. Jim Williams suggestions i went for ssm2019.

I have built bipolar power supply also, lm317/lm337 based. Need help about this mic pre.

Please help.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Serbia.

All the best in this world.

Attachments

• p96-f1.gif
    p96-f1.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 300
  • p96-f2.gif
    p96-f2.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Thanks Ben, i appreciate your help.

I already ordered 10k 0.1% tolerance resistors, can i use them instead of 1k2? And do i need C3 and C4..cause my phantom psu have dc blocking capacitors or not?

I know that these type of questions sound silly to you guys, but..........

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.