• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SRPP buffer PCB board for sell-10pcs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you, I have received PCB today and pdf earlier.
Good quality board.
Question about heater voltage:
According PCB design: it is a voltage regulator for heaters 2x +6v, can I use resistor instead to make it 6,3v as recommended?
Best regards.
Sasha.

I try to answer your questions if i got what you meant.
regulator 2x 6v DC uses for two channels(L&R)tube's filaments if you choose the 6.3V filament tube type(like ECC88,ECC85,6FQ7,6CG7,6N1,6N11 etc)but if you want to series the 2x6V DC into 12VDC and drop down the voltage to 6.3V to supply for L+R channel tubes filament,i will suggest not to do so for the reasons:
1)it does not seems much will affect if filament run in 6V or 6.3VDC,cos DC gives more stable voltage after regulation.0.3V is almost can be nelected in DC.
2)besides if you want to run them in 6.3VDC by dropping voltage from 12VDC
you need to calculate the voltage dropper resistor value for the particular tube's filament If=?ma,in order to get 6.3V DC out correctly which i think it is not very advisable to do so.
Let me know if i had answered your question promptly.
Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.