Soundcraft Spirit Folio 12/2 - missing power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hy
In the beggining I want to excuse my poor english language, I am from Romania.
I have received as a gift one audio mixer, SOUNDCRAFT SPIRIT FOLIO 12/2,without the power supply.
I want to make a voltage transformer, but I don't know the voltage/current and pin-out of the power supply unit.
It have a plastic in-line connector with 3 pins , but what voltage is there?I think that the middle is the common pin (0 V) but the others?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
Best regards to everyone!

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask any questions, and your English is perfectly readable too :).

I have a Soundcraft desk and the external power supply is AC with two 17VAC outputs and a 0V centre tap. For your desk the current rating should be around 700-1000mA.

The AC is rectified and converted inside the desk to form the DC voltages. I am not too sure of the pinout of the connector though.

Thanks!

Thank you!
I think this will help me, I want to replace the original power supply with another Voltage transformer.
I know that is a difference between 10/2 and 12/2 models, but I think those values that you give me will works fine.
Have a nice day!

Thank you for the prompt answers.
I think I'll build a voltage transformer with the values that you have specified, and I am pretty sure that it will work fine.
I have also find one User manual from the original Soundcraft page, that will helps me to acomodate with this 12/2 model.
Thank you,guys ,
Best Regards!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.