Sound Quality Vs. Measurements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I more or less (we are a few) inherited some land in north Algeria
where my parents have an artisanal exploitation of olive trees.:)

Not the kind of production to get rich , at least money wise ,
but quality is just exceptionnal though it vary depending
of the exact weather but i have yet to find so fruity taste
in commercial products , i guess that there s much variables
to get top notch quality...

As pointed by DVV it cant really be used to fry unless
you throw it away after a single cooking , quite a waste...;)

Attachments

• Photo075.jpg
    Photo075.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 127
Until I find better, I make sure I have that red Tabasco bottle in my bag; it may not be the best, but it's freely available just about anywhere. Although some Vietnamese and Chinese sauces available locally are giving it a run for its money.

Looks like you missed out, from the man that brought you "hell night". The food channel guy could not down the pasta from hell.

Inner Beauty Hot Hot Sauce at the Best Hot Sauce Catalog on the Internet | Hot Sauces | Hot Chili Pepper Sauce | Hottest Habanero, Red Pepper, Chicken Wing Hot Sauce Gifts

I'm not really into the "crazy hot" sauces. They just seem like novelty products to me. And the vinagerish sauces like Tabasco have their place. For everyday use, and easily available from my neighborhood grocers, I've become fond of El Yucateco. It's listed on the site Scott linked. Odd that Inner Beauty has a heat rating of 8 (Hot Hot) while El Yucateco is 8 (Hot). Anyhow, I can get both the Roja and the Verde for less than the site's price of their single bottle.

Last edited:
Locally it is 4.5$/litre while a dental ceramic bridge is about 15$
so all things being equal the cost efficency equation is somewhat inverted....;)

Rancid and burnt fats kill cells including cells that form organs that digest foods and release hormones that control the body, not just teeth.

By the way, speaking of teeth: they are killed mostly by sugars and other carbohydrates taken in refined form. Dentists believe it happens because they provide food for caries, but it is wrong: they disrupt calcium/phosphorus balance damaging all bones, including teeth. Teeth are like tips of icebergs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.