Sony CD - Laser replacement/Availability

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Henrik-
I happened upon your post about the Sony x-555 ES and your quest to get it up and working. I have one that I am trying to find the specs for as I am in need of selling it. I am the original owner, who lives in the states, and don't know really how to describe this unit. I really love it but am forced to give it up at this point. Any thoughts on where I can find some information on it and what you might think it is worth these days. If it is not worth much on the market I will just keep it, it still works like a charm! Mnay thanks for your thoughts.

John

Not to unduly resurrect an old thread but I am looking for a replacement laser for a sony cfd-757 boombox. I have exhausted the internet (to my ability) and tried local shops but of course they only want me to bring the unit in.

Can anyone help me find the model # of the laser assembly. I spoke to sony with no help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.