Sonido SWR 200 FC with SEAS L26ROY WAW

I'm trying to design WAW with SEAS L26ROY and Sonido SWR200 field-coil.

As I would like to be able to experiment with different enclosure types for Sonido (or even different driver in the future), I want to make it as modular as possible.

Right now I want to build an enclosure for SEAS and I will probably start experiments with Sonido on open baffle. This will probably mean XO around 300 - 500 hz.

The question is: what kind of cabinet for SEAS?

I want it to (in order of importance): sound as good as possible, integrate well with different designs, extend low, have an acceptable WAF factor.

Seas cabinet will work as a "stand" for a Sonido cabinet / baffle, so it needs to be reasonably low.

I've read lot of threads and ideas and I started simulating it in Hornresp. I've tried classic tappered TL, BR and MLTL. I've tried to make it as flat as possible and got rid of first resonance.

Tapered TL in my view, has a resonances way to low, not sure if I will be able to got rid of them with stuffing:
TaperedTL.jpg
TaperedTL_resp.jpg

Is BR model really that nicer in reality in comparison to MLTL? Or is it more about model not being simulated that precisely? Volume and "port" are intentionally made similar at this point:
Ported.jpg
Ported_wo_fill.jpg

What I'm a bit nervous about, is bass drop in MLTL with stuffing (red line on Hornresp simulation) in comparison with unfilled MLTL (gray line). Will it be that bad in reality? Also the resonances bothers me a bit:
MLTL_schema.jpg
MLTL.jpg
MLTL_w_fill.jpg
Nakres.jpg

Still I'm leaning in MLTL direction.

Any ideas about design in general? Should I try something else?

Seas will be powered with class D in the moment (TI3255 EVM), Sonido with class A DHT / Firstwatt F4 combo. XO will be line level. DSP in the beginning, than probably done with discrete components / filters.
I'm attaching all those simulation and basic schema.

Room is about 50 sqm ~ 500 sqft, speakers will be placed about 1,5 m ~ 5 ft from back wall.

That is a lot of information to digest ... ;)

I like the idea with the folded MLTL laying flat on the ground serving as stand.
The resonances are just simulations...there will be losses through the cabinet itself and the stuffing...the german magazine HobbyHifi wrote about this extensively and how to place the damping materials. You want to put most of it in the 'blind' part of the cabinet, that is upper right. The rest could be just damped with adhesive materials on the walls.

What will be the crossover point of the two drivers?

@hm : Impressive setup you have there Hm. Basically similar to what I'm trying to achieve.
I've checked the Schalmei sat, looks like an interesting project. Is it your own I take? Can you compare it to different enclosures types? How have you designed it? Is there no problem with different drivers having different characteristics?
Measurement for Sonido looks nice btw.

@Stixx : Thanks for your response. I know, long post :) This is actually most important part for me right now, to answer the question, if MLTL resonances compared to bass-reflex, are just model being more precise than BR one. I hope the same you wrote, that in reality it could be damped well.
I definitelly plan to experiment a lot with damping, both by ears and by measurement.

I plan to cross them as low as reasonably possible. It will be dictated by enclosure type for Sonido. If OB, than probably something like 300 - 500 hz, for real enclosures, probably something like 100 - 200 hz. This will also be a part of experiment with DSP.
Good thing is, that field coil gives me an opportunity to experiment with driver characteristics.

Will probably run another simulation in SpicyTL, when time allows.

You have a very nice designs. I like the way you think out of the box (sometimes literally).
Schalmei sats really catch my attention, as they would fit nicely both frequency-wise and size-wise.

My biggest enemy is lack of time. That's why I need to focus on a Seas "stands" and why I want to start with OB top (also ZM recommended this and I want to experience it anyway, as I never had).

But I hope I will have a chance to try Schalmei's in a near future ;)