• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sonic Frontiers Line 2 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale Sonic Frontiers Line 2 preamp. Not DIY, but store-bought.

How about $ 1300 including shipping and paypal fees in USA, other places will have to charge shipping.

I had this since new, questions just email. I had to drill out a screw when I got this new as shown in pics; also a fuse blew once and the fuseholder was replaced with an original from Sonic Frontiers (not even by me, but by a professional). Tubes have been replaced and the new ones have low hours. Its boxed and ready to be shipped.

Link- Sonic Frontiers Line 2 For Sale

All original items included, remote, gloves, screwdriver, used tubes are in there too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.