• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Small Iwata 700Hz and more horns and drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I bought a few months ago the small Iwatas by Phil Mundi but actually I never used them as I returned shortly after to USA. Now I am buying bigger horns so they must go. They have the standard 2" mounting holes and throat. Horns are in Italy and I can ship them to any place in EU later in April when I will be back there for a week or bring with me in USA in case the buyer is on this side of the ocean.

Good stuff, good finish and not honky at all. Better than the PA JBL horns I have been using in the last years actually. Pics are from Phil's site but mine are exactly as those. I paid them 340 euro (shipped) and willing to sell with a (reasonable) loss.

I will be shortly selling also JBL 2350+2328, JBL 2482 and altec 416a. Everything is in like new conditions (actually one driver was NOS). Shipping to EU only as they are quite bulky. I do not have pics but I can ask my brother to take some. PM me for more info.

Thanks
Gianluca

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.