skinnyboy has a job....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Variac said:

Quick - someone mail him a spy camera!!
-Don't go losing your job for us though!!

ohh, and about that, I didn't need a spy cam, I did the night shift for a week, 3 people there, I took my camera with me and took a few happy snaps... didn't get close enough to the Halcro amps for the pics to be of any use though... lol

*pop* SkinnyBoy likes his new job.. :D his boss is nice, his pay is higher than the last place, and his boss has been known to take the entire workforce (not that many people) out on his boat during the work day... :D lol I'm getting more AFTER tax now than I was BEFORE at my last job... and its the same kinda work.. :D

*goes off to buy some speakers*

Re: Cause and effect

Circlotron said:

Hey! I've got an idea. Say bad things publicly about your new employers products and see if you lose =this= job too!

I'm not entirely sure what I'm actually making.... lol some gas sensor thingo... *shrugs* that was yesterday anyway... ohh, and this place got me to sign a contract with a few things on it.. one of which was saying that the stuff I worked on was confidential, etc etc.... so.. seeing as my previous employer didn't, anyone want some pics of the Halcro amp PCBs? lol.. nah, you can't read any component values or anything anyway.... :p so, you wanna see? :D

diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
Skinnyboy, you have got to stop talking about your jobs on this forum. Seriously.

Circlotron is trying to give you a friendly hint.

Halcro amps are top end audio, and this audio forum is getting to be known around the high end world. Top designers post here, indeed Nelson Pass has his own forum.

Don't be so sure that your previous employer didn't find out about you posting here. If he is in the audio/electronics industry, it is quite possible he came across it.

You are in the electronics industry, and people in that industry do come across this forum. Employers might not be too happy about one of their employees putting out the details of what happens all over the internet.

If you were in a different industry, like making construction equipment, that might be a different story. But here, you posting all about your job in a forum that is read by a fair percentage of people in the industry.

Just a little friendly advice. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.