Simple amp from used parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First of all let me say im new to this. That being said id like to build 2 simple amplifiers with some used but good parts ive acquired. I have 2 sanken 2sa1216's and 2 2sc2922's. Also 2 each Elna 22,000uf , and 2,000uf caps plus the massive 63 volt transformer that powered the sony receiver i salvaged these parts from. Does anyone know of a simple schematic that would allow me to utilize these components in building two mono amplifiers. Any help would be much apreciated, also since im new to this sort of thing any explanations as to the viability of this project would awesome.

Thanks,

Looks like you have some nice transistors.

Look at my "www"
go to power amps,or
http://24.214.225.177/pdf1/Electronics/Projects/Audio_amp/

look around. I blew my sony junk receiver
and built a new power amp with a LM4702 chip(hybrid/darlington section)
using the outputs and transformer from the sony
..., cost 20$ but I have a new amp.

You might want to check the transistors you have before use,
Sony really makes a cheap amp.

Thanks for the link. Lots of information on there. The receiver that i robbed these parts from was a goodwill buy. It came on but no relay click and no sound on any channel. when i took it apart, i noticed a corner of the amp board was burnt a nice dark brown, but it was far from the transistors, and i believe the heat may have come from a rectifier placed near it on a different board, as the corner of that board was black. Assuming i have good transistors, what is the relationship between the two different types? All four are the same size, and mounted to the main heatsink. Also could i use a simple transformer circuit meant for smaller rating and just upsize the resistors and caps for the 63 volt power supply? Sorry for the bombardment of questions, like i said, im new.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.