Silvertone Organ Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just picked up one of these organs at Goodwill for $12.50. Turns out it works. I couldn't hear the effect of the vibrato however. Strange arrangement as an organ. The organ itself is one of those air type. Not sure what they are called since I am not an organ collector. There are microphones over the keyboard area that feed the amplifier. It has all the original Silvertone tubes in it.

Guitar friendly

Hey I have two of these amps I'm modding into guitar amps. I am going to use the Magnatone 410 schematic(Great Tremelo) to mod mine. It's almost Identical in the input and tremelo section. It even has a speed control as the caps are all same values I believe just a couple resistors and a pot for the speed is all you need. You can add a tone control to it to replace the flute/string switch that is wired to one setting each.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.