• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Silonex LDRs for Lightspeed Attenuator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Still you need 2 LEDs and 2 resistors for each LED otherwise you will not be able to control output impedance. You will have all 4 resistors increase in resistance equally which is not what you want. 2 of them must decrease as fast as the other two increase. Series/Shunt :)
Please remind me Tad in July when I get back from vacation and I will add a few hundred more to my order so that we end up with enough for more guys to order. I tend to forget more than I remember.
Uriah

Ordering question

I would like to get 4 matched pairs of the optpcouplers.

I had sent you an email but I assume it may have been lost in your spam filter.

I wanted to be sure I was using the correct email address for a PAYPAL payment.

Please let me know how to proceed with an order.

Thank you,

LDR SHIPPING UPDATE

I have been without air conditioning for now 3 days. This past weekend I was supposed to do my last test for matching. They say they will get it fixed tonight. I cant test when the temp is so hot. It throws off the matching. I need it to be 75F in here to match all other tests and I need it to be a stable temp.
WHat does this mean? It just means that it will put shipping back a few days. I need a full day to do the testing so that means I need Saturday or Sunday. I will, during this week, get all boxes labeled and ready to ship. So then I can match on Saturday and ship midweek next week.
Sorry guys but it was out of my hands. Every time they get the AC fixed it triggers the huge breaker it is on. They had to go buy a new compressor so they tell me tonight it will work.
How do you think it must be in an apartment with no AC in Houston? LOL Not real cool. Lots of going to the mall and swimming to keep cool.
Hope you can all understand. Will be doing everything ASAP.
Uriah

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.