• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Siemens/Epcos 220 nF 63 V MKT caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
I won't tell as that is a secret ....

For you it is 18.85 Euro for 200 pieces shipping included, Evette.

BTW the people who received them are happy with them. Meanwhile I understand that some doubt if they're good parts because of their low price. They are excellent but need to go.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Pff, any one of you know the movie The Trap (1962) with Anthony Perkins ? Got that feeling when I discovered again a carton box with around 800 of the blue devils.

This is kafkaesque: the more I sell and ship the more caps turn up. They hunt me....Last night I dreamt that a trail of blue caps would follow me from my old house to the new one I will be moving to :)

The positive thing is I found caps I could not even remember having them like boxes with Pana FM 470/10 and many silvered mica and encapsulated (molded) polystyrene caps from EMZ and Richard Jahre (in large values too). I hope I find the time to make a list and make some pictures.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Where to start ?

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    994 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    985 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.