• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shigaclone new GB 2013

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
New Shiga MKII board almost ready. :)

Regards,
Tibi

Attachments

• ShigaMK2_top_V2.png
    ShigaMK2_top_V2.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 700
  • ShigaMK2_planmasa_V2.png
    ShigaMK2_planmasa_V2.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 685
We have designed and prototyped one, but the production price was too high.
Project drawings are on Shiga page.
http://vicol-audio.ro/img/shiga/VicolAudio_Shiga CD_all.pdf
Now I'll make another prototype and hopefully will get a better offer. Anyhow, I'll present the prototype here. If people will get interested, we will start production.

Regards,
Tibi

Thank you very much for your fast response.

This is a very nice prototype. Hope you will be able to find a way to have a better offer.

By the way i will buy 2 of them :)

Tony,

Main regulator is using 7808/1086 as in previous version. We have added an extra decoupling cap for 1086. Display board is almost the same, there are only layout modifications. Tiny boards are optional low noise regulators for each critical section.
These regulators can be easily replaced with any other reg capable to deliver at least 150mA. :)

Regards,
tibi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.