• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Semisouth JFET GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Count me in for 4 as well, matched if possible though I don't think it's really necessary...

Curiosa: These SiC-transistors are quite expensive, but once up on a time I used to work with developing, doping SiC-wafers for transistors like these and then the cost for the wafers were hughe!! We pay peanuts for the transistors now :)

I guess I have not been clear about this, as Tea Bag seemed not to think it is so in a private conversation.

The 50 usd a piece, is total, as in all expenses a piece.

Total in my world, means what may go down the drain in the matching, shipping to you, packing materials....

Sorry about the confusion, I do see the this was not formulated clearly.

Magura :)

hi magura
i would also like matched if possible

2x matched qaurtets for my total of 8

many thanks for this gb

regards sheafer

In the price, I have set aside 5% for parts not fitting in, after matching.

Rumor has it, that I will get an even better offer from Southsemi now, so we can up the degree of matching, without increasing the cost per fet.

So quartets are not that far in the horizon anymore, as we also approach 100 pcs.

Magura :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.