• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selling TUBES

I think because markets works so :)
What about risks - I ususally send tubes before money if the buyer asks so. I can ask for money first if need them to buy tubes at the storehouse. If I have them in stock I can easily "send the goods first".

p.s.
6 new IN-18 in stock at the moment. Tested.
$210 (free shipping)

I think because markets works so :)
What about risks - I ususally send tubes before money if the buyer asks so. I can ask for money first if need them to buy tubes at the storehouse. If I have them in stock I can easily "send the goods first".

p.s.
6 new IN-18 in stock at the moment. Tested.
$210 (free shipping)

Did the buyers who left you negative feedback on eBay ever get sorted out to their satisfaction?

eBay Feedback profile for don69-andy

Can't understand what do you want from me!
I had only positive feedback before I got into car crash. I WAS NOT ABLE TO SEND GOODS - I was at the hospital, my car was crashed.... What could I do in that situation? I live in Ukraine, my native language is NOT English, my friend and relatives even were not able to answer my buyers because they don't know the language...
I repeat again - all the buyers at the end got the 100% refund.
What else can I do??? What is the problem???

Matched pair 6n8s metal base hole plates ON SALE!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 249