SEAS 5-tv hf tweeter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK so i still have not heard anything. Rolf Zetterberg ignored me. Mr hoejttalerbutikken ignored me.

Today i went and plugged in my ONE seas speaker that works and they really do sound great so i decided to come back and have another look around for this tweeter.

ANY MORE HELP REALLY IS APPRECIATED BUT please,

if you are a "KNOW-IT-ALL" "and compulsive liar" hit your browsers back button now..i dont want you pretending you know where to get one or pretending you have them when in my world"reality" this is simply not true.

Mr is still selling them here http://www.hoejttalerbutikken.dk/product.asp?product=404&sub=0&page=1
Maybe i could make a deal with someone who he posts to wherein they can purchase and send me a few for a fee or something.

Anyone else have any idea where i can find these its greatly appreciated.

-Damian

Hi,

Bringing this up again. That Seas tweeter(5 TV-HF) is from late 1960ties. Just found a Luxor typ4888 amp with original speakers. that was manufactired in 66-68. The crossover is one cap between 5 TV-HF and Seas 17 TV-W midrange element. What i've found on those two elements is that they are very high quality. And i'd like to design a best possible x-over in place of that one cap between the elements. Speaker cabinets are top notch. Any idead how to design a little modern x-overs with those elements mentioned?

best regards and thanks for a wonderful site!

-Toni

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.