searching for an power amp design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok ...

For the PCB : http://www.astro.uu.se/~marcus/private/m250.html
You will find them at the end of the page .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok .. there is a diference .. for shure i overheat some traces , but there is nothing un normaly on the B E C of the output stage .

I think the only thing left is the stupid bias pot that i will change tomorow ...

I don't have any other idee from where that distorsion comes .. and the heat ...

If the BIAS is not the problem the only thing i can do is to switch the output stage from the good channel to the bad channel .. to see if the output stage is the bug or something on the board ...

Who know .. maybe the distorsion is not from the board ... maybe PSU , wireing ... etc ...

Bye , Mihai .

God, I hope we don't have another DJBASSAMP on our hands!

You must have deep pockets if you are just guessing what parts to change. Yes, check that the power supply is wired to the board correctly and also make sure the polarity of your parts is right. Make sure that you didn't put the PNP parts where the NPN parts go. That is a fairly common mistake you know......

Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.