• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SDA-400 Professional multi-way

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have same holes on top and on bottom, that means not much... If it runs too hot I can still remove 1 DPS

Internal dimensions are : 230mm * 286mm * 82mm

Now yes.
the SDA not produces very high hot, many use it without heatsink,I know.

Obvius the natural air flow need well.

You can try, ruote only the bottom plate. this force air flow in the path inside of the case. (air pass even to dps-400)

I see for first time...you have all connectors ahahah!

Last edited:
Hi,
you can shift Vs. right-side the DPS-400-N2 ? (2-3cm)
Is not good, the AC side near to dc side of N1.

I don't really understand. I can turn them this way to have DC and AC on the same side for both :

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I see you does not have routed the bottom plate.
route the top, not have same effect.

Don't understand either, what do you mean by routed ?

Maybe we can go by pm to not pollute your thread ?

I don't really understand. I can turn them this way to have DC and AC on the same side for both :

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Don't understand either, what do you mean by routed ?

Maybe we can go by pm to not pollute your thread ?
before, I wanted to tell you to move 2-3 cm to the right.( ref to photo with number)
ok, this last photo, is also good.

I want know, if you want route the bottom plate for air flow.
also, is better that a DPS-400, do not touch each other. (right 5 mm free space).
--
I see in better way for air flow, if you put on the contrary the bottom panel. then, the top cover, as in the original with rear slots

Last edited:
What do you mean by "route", I don't understand the word :(

My bottom plate have holes as you can seen, but only 2 lines (you can see them), after it's plain. The top is the same. The holes won't be directly on top and bottom of the DPS.

the arrangement of modules is perfect for small case that you have.

Now, you can assembly the bottom cover on the contrary? (with the air slots to Front panel I mean). and top, in the original? (with slots for air in direction of rear panel)?

ok got it
Unfortunately I can't, the panel isn't symmetrical.

Ok, one good I see then, that heatsink of dps-400 "touches" the side profile of the case, very good.
in fact, if you look the dps, this heatsink has a hole for the screw 3MA in this side. but i not force you on this eheh!

test well with music. I'm sure you not have a problem.

I do not understand the companies that build case for amplifiers, and no studies well, the "thermal" condition.

Last edited:
DPS-400/IPA

Hi,
The last version for 250-500A ICEPower Amps.
It offers two independent positive DC output for better decoupling, in the case of two power amps.
-78dB at the output (300mA @ 70V) F0 = 120kHz
well studied for Class D Amp.

Availability 10/05/2014
Price: €85 VAT Incluse. (Option Caps as default: 4x2200uF63V ELNA Snap-In
Regards

Attachments

• DPS-400-IPA.jpg
    DPS-400-IPA.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.