• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SDA-400 Professional multi-way

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
Some have asked me for the rear panel.

This is the stereo version for the Dual mono MDA-400.
Tomorrow I put the panel mono version.

Regards

...Disguised as a Class D hehe

Attachments

• MDA-400-ST-2.png
    MDA-400-ST-2.png
    753.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
SDA/MDA Gain Modify

Hi,
I thought it may be useful to others.
Honestly, the SDA / MDA have the input sensitivity already in the standard range.

Attention, with a normal soldering iron there is a risk of destroying the pads.
Use two welders equal to the res smd desolder.
Make sure that during welding, the amp is totally disconnected from any connection, including gnd.
This change does not require calibration.
Change two res same value, eg. 2x15K.
partial scheme coming soon

Attachments

• SDA-400-Gain.png
    SDA-400-Gain.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Dimensions are referred to an MDA-400 complete.
I am waiting for a case for this amplifier, use this panel at rear.
Front 10mm thick, with very nice top / bottom cover 6 opaque pastel colors.

Rear Panel, includes wrong RCA-Input (I not use this,just on old photo), then changed with professional CN, certificate gold.

Attachments

• MDA-400 Dimensions.png
    MDA-400 Dimensions.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
INFO:
Given the success that has seen the MDA-400 dual mono config.
I decided today to order 40pcs from our services. will be ready in 25-30 days.
Today we have only one kit as MDA-400 Dual-Mono version at + / -58V instead of 52V.
please, not bumbard me via pm or email.
likely also, custom case will be ready in the meantime.

regards

Hi,
these kits look interesting.
Is there any listening results? what are differences with IRS2092? NCore ?
Welcome aboard, I can describe technically, the impressions of listening, it is fair to say that those who have in the house.
Mature project "commercial", complete with some functions, such as the finished High Fidelity product.
Only 3 releases since 2005.
Materials / components and the engineering of the pcb, I think it is visible.

My disinterested opinion (if accepted),
Not recognizable as Class D in any condition. supreme female voice warm up to full power, richly detailed in the high spectrum..quiet as Class A-B amps. :)

Regards

Thx AP2,
Technically, the boards look quite impressive : the quality of the components looks amazing.
This is why it is so important to have user review to know excatly what is the final result.

But
I was desapointed many times with class D sound.
I really want to try your amp, but without user reviews, it is a risk.
As I am in Paris, do you know someone in Paris who already have this amp? Maybe I/we can write a user review?

Thx AP2,
Technically, the boards look quite impressive : the quality of the components looks amazing.
This is why it is so important to have user review to know excatly what is the final result.

But
As I am in Paris, do you know someone in Paris who already have this amp? Maybe I/we can write a user review?
I'm fully in agreement with you.
I love Paris and I think I have good fans there.
well, I hope that someone will come forward with their own impressions.:)

Regards

Thx AP2,

But
I agree about the reviews,as said, but... would someone explain to me how it is possible that many amp full of good or nice review, I listened and launched out the window?
Maybe I'm not good at recognizing a good amp?
Or some companies, knows who you are buying based on reviews.:p
my advice is.. to trust only yourself.

Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.