science-based audio companies...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think even sometimes, companies that are based solely on science, want an effective way to communicate why their product is better. The trouble here is how to communicate something entirely technical to the lay man so that they can understand it. I've often seen marketing spiel, that I know is based on something concrete, be dumbed down in such a way that it no longer really makes any sense - or rather the good bits have been glossed over for the sake of a catchy marketable slogan or buzz phrase to put on the box.

It is often difficult too though to teach certain subjects at school in a way that is effective at introducing you to a topic, but is also simple enough for most to understand, yet still be true to the original. Often we are taught something that is technically 'incorrect' but this is done on purpose so as not to confuse everyone. Like electron shells and atomic theory at high school level and simple mechanics that don't include half of the necessary forces.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.