schematics for rockford fosgate punch 100aII

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
the board is a pc-2032-c the image shows the buzz103s and the surface mount components I know that I need. buzz103's at Q6-7, D2, D3 r19, r20, r29, r30. Those are obviously in need of replacement. What other components may have been hit? And do you know of any mods (sound quality/ruggedness) you can do? Like better caps for the power supply or whatever. Are there any weak links?

Attachments

• IMG_0927[1].jpg
    IMG_0927[1].jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
You will need to replace the power supply FETS, gate resistors, and the 4 driver transistors for the supply.

The drivers are by the TL494 and are marked 1A and 2A or they will have 1G and 2G. There are 4 and all 4 need to be replaced.

1A=MMBT3904
2A=MMBT3906

1G=MMBTA06
2G=MMBTA56

I would also check for shorted outputs. It was caused by shorted outputs, reverse polarity, or listening to the stereo with the car off, constantly running the amp at low voltage.

If you cant find the BUZ103's I have plenty.

Hey I was wondering if you have all of the components that I will be needing or just the buz 103s. I think I will need the buz103s of course along with the gate resistors, driver transistors, and the gate drives. I'll take any of these components that you have in stock just pm me the price and I'll get you the money asap. I also just put the fluke on the speaker output terminals and got just over 1ohm on the left- and right+ terminals. any input? I'm assuming that means that the output fets may be bad. How do I check them? do I have to remove them or can I test them while they are still soldered to the board?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.