• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Scanspeak Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here-I-Come said:

Sorry my friend, I do not complete understand. But, do you still have them or did you sell them already. Thanks once more for you help.

Sorry once more.

Hi
i apologize for my bad english :) ,those items still on my hand ,they are still not sold yet ,you can get them if you like ,but please check my information about these items condition as on my threads reply above ,even so ,they are still working properly ,and doesn't affecting the sound

thank you very much:)

tomat said:

Hi
i apologize for my bad english :) ,those items still on my hand ,they are still not sold yet ,you can get them if you like ,but please check my information about these items condition as on my threads reply above ,even so ,they are still working properly ,and doesn't affecting the sound

thank you very much:)

No problem friend, if you can please send pictures and a price shipped to Mimai, FL to my email address. (mark3135@gmail.com)

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.