Russound ADP-1.2 modification advice Speaker to Line Level

I have a Russound ADP-1.2 that I am using to take my speaker-level output, down to a line-level output. It works fine, but there's not enough power going to the amp which is driving my woofers for bass.(Crown XLS 1002).

The specs on the Russound says it decreases the level by 30db. In order to get the bass to the level I want it, I have to max out the dials on the Crown amp. I'd much rather have some headroom to play with, and minimize any hum I'm getting from the amp since the levels are maxed out

I would like to replace the resistors with something less aggressive in order to get a -15db or a -20db, instead of the current -30db.

Anyone who really knows about resistors that can help?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 7.53.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 7.53.27 PM.png
    515.6 KB · Views: 81
For assistance with adjusting the resistors on your Russound ADP-1.2, I recommend reaching out to Russound customer service. They should be able to provide guidance on how to safely modify the resistors to achieve the desired -15db or -20db level reduction. Additionally, they may offer insights or alternative solutions to help optimize the performance of your setup while minimizing any potential hum from the amp.