Rules you have for watching or not watching a movie.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I will not watch a movie if someone of the following dudes or dudettes appears in there:

- Fran Drescher
- Dolph Lundgren
- Michael Dudikov
- Bette Midler
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Jeniffer Aniston
- Vin Diesel (edit: except Saving Private Ryan)
- Brad Pitt

Last edited:
Nothing directed by Michael Bay or Roland Emmerich for me, thanks.

Soundtrack is also important. I nixed Dune because bloody Toto did the music; finding out the movie was a steaming pile merely confirmed my choice. The only way Lynch (of whom I'm not a fan) could've redeeemed it was by arranging for Toto to play in an open space and get eaten by a sandworm mid-song. THAT I would pay money to see.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I had a buddy who would not watch "any movie directed by Opie, Meathead or Laverne." That always cracked me up. (R. Howard, R. Reiner, P. Marshall for you foreign types)

Guess I'm just a Cine-ho. I'll watch anything. Even enjoy a lot of it. No rules at all.

She was excellent in Office Space. Maybe that was the perfect role for her, like Lisa Kudrow in Clockwatchers. Aniston was scheduled to do a movie about Dickey Chapelle that I was interested in seeing but it never panned out.

Julia Roberts has been number one on my no-watch list since I saw the trailer for Pretty Woman.

John

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
Sometimes a cool pic is enough to capture my interest. LOL.
I used to ride one that looked like that.

Attachments

• mammuth2010.jpg
    mammuth2010.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 98
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
brain activity at zero...

Let's say brain activity at 1, enough to process images. For some strange reason I can watch Seagal's movies; maybe because he's hard on women...dunno.
The rest of "action guys" are just too small. LOL

You had a Munch Mammoth

Not even close, a 70's Susuki. Same color though. :D Oh and mine had also that vintage look. Made in Germany. Burned more oil than gas. Spent a fortune in repairs. Lesson learned, no more vintage mechanics for me.

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
Bah, can't find it. Not worth the trouble anyway. It was a 400cc 1 cylinder.
I remember her dying slowly. Don't miss her. Travelling with a 5 liter motor oil on the passenger seat and checking the oil level every 50km wasn't fun.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.