• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

RTR SSR Speaker Protection GB5

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
GB is over but you can just buy them from my shop at slightly higher price from GB.

The boards were just completed today and will ship from the factory to my lab. Then I’ll send them out to people who place orders.

1676519629712.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Generally, shipments to UK via Etsy's consolidated shipping service takes 7 to 10 days. Some places in EU or Asia can take up to 3 weeks. I will process your order in typically 1-2 days. So 2 weeks is possible but not guaranteed. I just got a note from DHL saying that the SSR's are on their way and that usually means 2-3 days I should have them in hand.

Reactions: 1 user
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Happy to report that I have received the shipment of the SSR boards. They have all been tested at the factory. I tested a few to make sure they work and they do of course. My test rig consists of a 19v laptop SMPS connected to a Molex KK 2 pin. A Fluke DMM in ohms mode shows 0 ohms when it activates.

1676928332280.jpeg

1676928348928.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users