Roswell declassified.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• springer.jpg
    springer.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 247
diyAudio Retiree
Joined 2002
whole lot a shaken going on

"Imagine Jocko and Rodd trapped by aliens................"

Put in Steve Eddy and fdegrove and you won't even need to shake the jar, or was that Steve Eddy and mrfeedback? Come to think about it Steve Eddy and just about anyone................

Shaken not stirred........
Fred

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Frank,

You should be ashamed of yourself.
You desearve to be put in the sinbin for those comments.
Not Jam
Not Fred
Not Eric,,,

Frank and Eric,

You should be ashamed of yourseves.
You should be put in the sinbin for those comments.
Not Jam
Not Fred
Not Jocko...

Frank, Eric, Jocko...;)

Well alot of these UFO incidents are actually military projects and such. People thought the B-2 was an alien UFO and such.. The latest triangle design aircrafts are thought of as UFOs, etc.. etc..

Although one time at dusk I remember seeing this brighter then usual star and I only saw it for like a brief second and it wheezed off on a diagonal-top-right angle upwards that it like disapeared. Whatever that was lol... think of me crazy :D Must ev had something in my eye lol...

Oh and how much can you trust a declassified document when it was held classified for so long :rolleyes: I mean if it was such a big secret, and suddenly its declassified be sure some things are allowed, regardless of the law. Man in power in government, the military, etc... are sure to hold back things regardless of law which magically they use and propell.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Re: around the rumor mill,

Da5id4Vz said:
Perhaps I shouldn’t be the one to let the secret slip, but I’ve heard rumors that roddyama has been working on developing a new sport that he believes will soon overtake hydrofoils:
David,

You let the cat out of the bag. Well, this new sport will require some very special protective under pants, as you can imagine even though you're tring hard not to.:cannotbe:

No picture required;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.