Rockford Fosgate BD1000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well I pulled the other one from the donor board and 0.00 ohms from V to all other legs. Wierd that both were blown in the donor amp as well, wondering if I should pull U6?? Providing the 3rd leg V from the picture you posted is the right to test from. Red probe on V and black probe on out or any other leg I get nothing on the second one I pulled. What do you think??

THAT WAS IT !!!! I installed the other driver from the parts board and the amp is rocking my 18" test sub as we speak but I only have a 50 amp power supply so I cant put the hurt to it till tomorrow. I will put it on my power hx2 15's and let it run hard. So far sound is clear bass hits nice......You the man Perry thanks for your patience and all your help. I really appreciate everything you have helped me with. NOW BACK TO THAT 1501BD HUH?? LOL Your probably thinking OH GEEEZ!!!!!

HI guys
Perry.. I have seen that you helped Sean like a chief
I also have problems with a RF BD1000 amp and would like some help
I am pretty good in electronics (not as much as you for shure) but i certainly can do everything you ask me to do to verify and isolate the problem... the thing is i dont have diagrams and when it comes to scoping and everything there are some components i dont know the signals it should generate
so it would be awesome if you could help me out... i dont think its a big problem but you help is definitely needed :)
let me know if you want me to ask here since you are done with Sean and his thing is working.. of if you want me to do another thread

btw.. could you send me the diagram for the bd1000 amp to help when the diagnostic procedure nauticaspy@hotmail.com
thank you very much

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.